BlackRock

www.blackrock.com

BlackRock was a formative journey during a challenging time in the world of finance; I look fondly upon my time there.

Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsCollaboration, innovation, risk aversion, responsibility to the client and to other stakeholders is ingrained in the culture, we do what we say and we say what we do.

ConsOnly the drawbacks of a large organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe people at the lowest ranks in the organization who have their ears down to the ground can at times provide the best insight into customer and client needs.

It is a very fair and competitive company.

Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at BlackRock as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I was very impressed by the kind of people that I worked with. I did not have much experience… Cons: At times I think a lot was asked out of me as an intern. I wish that I had… Advice to Senior Management: I had a great experience as an intern and would like to thank… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome company

I have been working at BlackRock

Pros: People people people people people Cons: Most of the opportunity in ny More
There are newer reviews on BlackRock.

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!