Blackbaud

www.blackbaud.com

Decent stepping stone, but don't drink the koolaid

Senior Support Engineer (Former Employee) Charleston, SC

ProsWilling to hire inexperienced people. Good environment for networking. Good place to build new skills if you're a self-motivated learner.

ConsLow pay. Long hours. Lack of respect for employees. They talk a good game, but their actions say something completely different. They squeeze employees for everything they can get and find reasons not to give raises. They also are pretty underhanded with their customer. Customer are nickle and dimes and lied to to make sales, which results in a lot of angry phone calls.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better or the brain drain will never end. Follow through on the talk, or you just end up with disenfranchised employees.

Some good, some bad.

Consulting Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Blackbaud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Enjoy working with companies that are in existence for the… Cons: General lack of direction and strategy More

Working in development has been great

Software Engineer II (Current Employee) Charleston, SC

I have been working at Blackbaud full-time for more than a year

Pros: * As a Software Engineer, I have had nothing but good experiences with my coworkers, managers, and overall compensation. * The pay and benefits are above… Cons: * Outside of development, I have heard some horror stories. I can't address these directly since I have not experienced them,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing for developers, but realize… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Blackbaud.

Worked for Blackbaud? Contribute to the Community!