There are newer employer reviews for Blackbaud

Best Job I've ever had!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Support  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Blackbaud full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company takes care of their employees and cares about them. I've worked at other companies who say they care Blackbaud proves it!!
The pay is very competitive for this market!
The company welcomed me before my 1st day I felt a part of the Blackbaud family before my 1st day!!!

Cons

No real challenges I've been here 4 months and always enjoy getting up to go to work

Keep up the great work!!! Continue to take care of your employees and appreciate the talent you have!

234 Other Employee Reviews for Blackbaud (View Most Recent)

Help make the world a better place

I have been working at Blackbaud

Pros

Great team of fun people who enjoy serving non-profit clients while enjoying all the perks and benefits of a major for profit company. Austin Domain location offers many amenities and entertainment options.

Cons

Needs to press the accelerator on innovation for new non-profit fundraising and advocacy solutions. Company has tendency to coast on strength of market position instead of pushing technology forward.

Employees want to hear what the next exciting benefit/perk coming is. What about Stock Purchase Plan? A real gym/health club reimbursements, or just simply, better snacks. If you want to compete in Austin, you gotta have some of this. You have to step it more than what you offer in Charleston.

Great Experience

I have been working at Blackbaud

Pros

Blackbaud is a great growing company in Austin. The culture and people really make it a great place to work.

Cons

There have been some growing pains recently. Some people like the changes and some don't.

Follow through with some of the great initiatives happening.

There are newer employer reviews for Blackbaud

Worked for Blackbaud? Contribute to the Community!