There are newer employer reviews for Blackbaud

Best Job I've ever had!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Customer Support in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Blackbaud full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company takes care of their employees and cares about them. I've worked at other companies who say they care Blackbaud proves it!!
The pay is very competitive for this market!
The company welcomed me before my 1st day I felt a part of the Blackbaud family before my 1st day!!!

Cons

No real challenges I've been here 4 months and always enjoy getting up to go to work

Keep up the great work!!! Continue to take care of your employees and appreciate the talent you have!

reviews filtered by

Technical debt

Former Employee - Services in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Services in Remote, OR

I worked at Blackbaud full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great flexibility, interesting clients that are working on compelling causes. Great coworkers in a great location.

Cons

Too many products all of which are getting long in the tooth. Change is too slow, lots of red tape, it's bananas. Salaries are low and raises are minimal. No long term vision for the company.

Get rid of the business units and the redundancy between them (two marketing teams??), streamline your management structure and focus on reducing the products and get the ones that remain up to date. Stop calling certain products "internet products" - It dates you.

Pros and Cons

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Blackbaud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere (at least in my area) and I truly enjoy what I do. I look forward to going to work.

Cons

Meager (relatively) salary; merit increase either minimal or non-existent regardless of "Exceeds Expectations" rating.

Financial rewards are important to your workforce. Continue to justify not rewarding or properly compensating your employees and you'll continue to lose the really good ones in droves. No, it's not a coincidence that so many stellar employees have opted out recently.

There are newer employer reviews for Blackbaud