rewarding and challenging

I have been working at Blackbaud

Pros

Blackbaud values its employees, they hires great people and that makes it an enjoyable place to go to work. They will push you to be your best and your career can be as successful as you make it.

Cons

The benefits packages are not great, but it is probably comparable to what most mid-market software companies are able to offer. If you don't direct your career you could get lost in the shuffle.

Advice to Management

Increase employee pay. Invest in technology, underfunding the software and hardware that is running the business will prevent the business from reaching their goals.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Would not recommend as an entry-level career

Current Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Blackbaud

Pros

Educated employees Friendly staff and comfortable building Decent compensation for the area

Cons

Work never seemed to be good enough Training program will NOT prepare you for the task at hand Many employees have been working in this call center a LONG time and are not open to new people, nor are interested in assisting these new employees. I had an issue and went to HR. The director told me she was personal friends with my manager and did not believe me regarding the situation.

Advice to Management

Become more approachable Show concern for employees and not your own stats When you offer further training courses actually lead them, and not just throw employees under the bus

2. Making a Difference

I have been working at Blackbaud

Pros

Creating Software for the Non-Profit community Working with people that have a passion for Non-Profits Co-workers are sharp and highly intelligent

Cons

This is a work hard environment, so you need to be up for the task and that environment Would prefer to have more technology firms in this area- but that is more with the area than Blackbaud

Advice to Management

I think our managment team is strong and is taking the organization in the right direction. I don't have any additional advice.