Blackstone Technology Group

Blackstone Technology Group is a great company

Director (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Blackstone Technology Group

ProsStrong leadership team, nice people, solid business model, smart employees at all levels, great working culture and a relentless focus on the customer's needs. Enormous degree of integrity throughout the company.

Highly recommend Blackstone as a place to work -- I only left because I wanted to do something else.

ConsChallenging to find talent to meet the workload -- good problem to have though.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinued communication and engagement among the rank-and-file: discover & leverage their insights ongoing to evolve your strategy, get new ideas or improve existing ones.

Un-memorable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Blackstone Technology Group

Pros: Old school paycheck in mail worked for me. Cons: No Holiday card acknowledging your employment with / contribution to company. HMO not… Advice to Senior Management: Account mangers need more interaction/involvement with contract they oversee., e.g.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Blackstone is a true meritocracy. For the first time, I'm in a company that rewards based on results.

Senior Architect (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Blackstone Technology Group

Pros: At a high level: High salary (very good annual raises), good market corrections, and solid review process Good Growth - promotions are definitely given to deserving candidates Good… Cons: Blackstone's core business is systems integration and custome app development, so even if you are working in Management Consulting, you will more than… Advice to Senior Management: 360 feedback reviews would be a great idea for everyone. This way,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Blackstone Technology Group.

Worked for Blackstone Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackstone Technology Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blackstone Technology Group CEO David Mysona. All reviews posted anonymously by Blackstone Technology Group employees.