Blackstone Technology Group

www.bstonetech.com
  www.bstonetech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Blackstone Technology Group

Clear direction and excellent support

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Blackstone Technology Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Goals are attainable, there is clear direction from management, and support is in abundance - if sought. Great communication from management.

Cons

No cons. Everything is going very well. Training and support need to be sought out and are not delegated.

Keep it up.

59 Other Employee Reviews for Blackstone Technology Group (View Most Recent)

Truly committed to employees!

I have been working at Blackstone Technology Group full-time

Pros

Blackstone supports its credo of employee commitment by encouraging innovation and empowering us to drive our own careers. We’re provided the opportunity to work with mentors and receive the training we need to achieve our goals. We start each year with a theme that’s designed to inspire and motivate, and it does just that. This year’s theme is “Engage”, which encourages us to engage with colleagues, the marketplace, and the community. We also have some programs that acknowledge and reward our successes, as well as encourage activities outside of work. The “I Am Interesting” program provides funds for exploring new hobbies, interests, and activities. Basically, we get paid to have fun! I’ve worked for other companies with similar types of programs, but none have been as consistent and meaningful as Blackstone’s.

Cons

Since we have offices in multiple states, more than one annual kick-off meeting is held, so we don't get the opportunity to meet all of our fellow Blackstonians.

Professional, but communication issues

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Arlington, VA

Pros

Very intelligent and professional colleagues. Everyone is driven and everyone works hard. Salaries seem to be pretty good.

Cons

Projects are run very tight and you have to put in extra hours just to meet expectations. As another reviewer noted, there is a high amount of turnover and leadership does not address it in any way. As another reviewer noted, most people last about 1 year and then move on. The corporate hierarchy is a complete mystery. Only through seeing others emails was I able to see graphs depicting the structure. Also, just chatting among other employees you get a constant theme of position anxiety.

Address employee turnover and don't sweep it under the rug. Try raising morale by investing in your employees with training and education.

There are newer employer reviews for Blackstone Technology Group