Blackstone Technology Group
www.bstonetech.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Do not consider this company

Project Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Blackstone Technology Group full-time for less than a year

ProsYoung Energy. Lots of happy hours to go out drinking.

ConsWhat a horrible experience I had with this company. I left a fortune 500 company after 15 years, because I was being heavily recruited for a new practice that Blackstone was building. After only 4 months, the management struggled to maintain the relationship with the vendor/supplier and dissolved the newly formed team. Instead of trying to find a fit for the people they hired, they let us go, with no notice, no severance. I was literally told to "have a stiff drink, and walk it off". Complete lack of foresight and professionalism from many of the folks in this company.

What was even better, was that 4 weeks later I received a call from a sales executive to see if I would be interested in being rehired or on a contract basis to replace a Project Manager onsite at a location where the currently Blackstone Employee was failing on his assignment. He tried to explain this as an attempt to "help me out".

The practices operate in Silo's. This company is looking for a quick buck, with no real long term strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a lot of young skilled individuals. It's unfortunate that you aren't creating a culture of young professionals that will have any morale bearing in the business world.

Truly committed to employees!

I have been working at Blackstone Technology Group full-time

Pros: Blackstone supports its credo of employee commitment by encouraging innovation and empowering us to drive our own careers. We’re provided the opportunity to work with… Cons: Since we have offices in multiple states, more than one annual kick-off meeting is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Clear direction and excellent support

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

Pros: Goals are attainable, there is clear direction from management, and… Cons: No cons. Everything is going very well. Training and support… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blackstone Technology Group.

Worked for Blackstone Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackstone Technology Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blackstone Technology Group CEO David Mysona. All reviews posted anonymously by Blackstone Technology Group employees.