Bleacher Report
bleacherreport.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Good learning experience.

Copy Editing Intern (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleacher Report as an intern for less than a year

Pros-You get the chance to interact with the B/R community and to give writers feedback on their pieces.
-Copy editing mentors are extremely responsive and definitely make sure you are learning and improving.
-By the end of the internship, you will have, without a doubt, honed your editing, fact-checking, and proofreading skills overall.
-Scheduling is flexible.
-Well-structured program.

ConsSince the nature of the internship is virtual, face-to-face communication is obviously out of the question. Communicating via e-mail can be inconvenient and frustrating at times, but this should be expected from the onset of the internship.

Advice to Senior ManagementCannot really say, because this was a virtual internship, and I did not get to actually meet employees and experience the work environment.

Great working environment!

I have been working at Bleacher Report full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Working with people that like each other - Building a brand and products that keeps getting better - Having sports on TV in… Cons: Potentially difficult to move up in career. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

contributor

I have been working at Bleacher Report for more than a year

Pros: it helped get my career going Cons: lack of pay for contributors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bleacher Report.

Worked for Bleacher Report? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bleacher Report reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bleacher Report CEO Brian Grey . All reviews posted anonymously by Bleacher Report employees.