Blendtec
www.blendtec.com Orem, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Great product, lots of unrealized potential as a company

Orem, UT

I have been working at Blendtec

ProsBlendtec has a long history of innovation and is committed to producing the best blender available. The product is amazing. The people are fun to work with and the company tries to value it's employees.

ConsThe company culture is extremely eccentric. The owner of the company is a true entrepreneur. He always has new ideas, some of which make great sense, some of which are real head scratchers. It would be nice to have more consistent direction from the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on ideas and projects that make good business sense, not just the latest "shower thoughts". Set strong company goals that will help guide decisions. Report regularly on metrics measuring progress on the goals. Hold everybody accountable for their performance.

Great product, diffused sales efforts

I have been working at Blendtec

Pros: Number one in innovation in their niche market. Family run all American company and almost entirely American made quality product. You can stand… Cons: Constantly changes sales platforms and compensation strategy. Not all of this is within their control. Not all management seems… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I'm excited about our future, Sales are up costs are going down.

Orem, UT

I have been working at Blendtec full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good people, great products, Finally some really good top managers. Gym,… Cons: Employee morale is low due to replacing lots of people… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Eliminate wast and respect people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blendtec.

Worked for Blendtec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blendtec reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blendtec CEO Tom Dickson. All reviews posted anonymously by Blendtec employees.