Blessing Hospital
www.blessinghospital.org Quincy, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nothing to shout about!

Quincy, IL

I have been working at Blessing Hospital

ProsIt close to where I live and the some of the nurses are excellent

ConsThey are suppose to practice "I Care" standards, but some do not and sometimes it depends on what shift you work. Director and supervisors often walk by you and don't speak to you even tho they see you or they look down theirs noses to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck to see how employees are being treated and let them to be able to talk freely about what is going on their unit without having to worry about being fired.

The work is great, but the management is awful

Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blessing Hospital for more than a year

Pros: The patients are great and are always a pleasure to work for. Other ancillary staff (Therapy, social work, pharmacy, etc)… Cons: Management is awful and now all about the bottom line and making the most money. The HR department is useless for anything above directing… Advice to Senior Management: Mid-level management needs to learn and follow ICARE standards...it's a joke and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrid Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Quincy, IL

I worked at Blessing Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is a job, in Quincy, that can offer decent… Cons: Scheduling is atrocious, management is horrid, under-qualified managers in positions just to fill "spots", team work is absent, poor representation for workers that are not… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, when guaranteeing something will remain confidential--keep it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blessing Hospital.

Worked for Blessing Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blessing Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blessing Hospital CEO Brad Billings. All reviews posted anonymously by Blessing Hospital employees.