Bleu Marketing Solutions

Add Review

An awesome agency!

Current Intern - Client Services in San Francisco, CA
Current Intern - Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

• I work as an intern at Bleu Marketing and I this is why I love this agency. If you want to get involved in interesting projects with big clients it's an excellent choice.

• Bleu's employees are also awesome and it's a pleasure to wake up every morning and work with them. We regularly go out together! This detail shows a certain form of agency culture: we feel involved, we have similar goals and values.

• Bleu's employees are very talented and highly skilled. They have incredible analytical, creative, and oratory skills. As an intern I learn a lot of things with them. I have never felt so positively stimulated at work and it is mainly due to the work atmosphere.

• All these reasons make me want to stay at Bleu because I am deeply convinced that this agency is full of potential, notably thanks to an orientation towards new technologies.

• Since its creation in 2001, the agency keeps growing and this is a sign of its ability to evolve in the splinternet era based on digital content. It is also a sign of quality management. All the departments play an important role in this constant growth, from the design studio to the client services, including the IT and the Business Development departments.

• The agency is located in a peaceful and extremely nice area (Marina/Cow Hollow) where you have plenty of good restaurants, bars and cafes.

• Bleu Marketing is not one of these big agencies where you feel like a cog in a machine. It is a workplace where you constantly interact with your peers, a place where you can really make a difference if you have big ideas and strong motivation. I definitely recommend this agency.

Cons

• Interns are only paid with bus clippers. It shouldn't be like that because San Francisco is a very expensive city. But you know, for interns it's almost everywhere like that now...

Advice to Management

Focus on digital marketing and social integration. It's an evolution that shouldn't be missed!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good clients, but poor management and work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions

Pros

There are some decent clients that are interesting to work with. The location of the office is nice, right in the marina.

Cons

The leadership is poor which makes for a suppressed work environment. The pay is far below average, yet the hours you're expected to put in are long. The upper senior management is very difficult to work with.

Advice to Management

1) Adjust your salaries to pay people fairly
    2) Don't take advantage of foreigners
    3) Treat people (clients and staff) with respect and honesty

Career stopper - Avoid at all cost

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions

Pros

- Great place to learn when starting in interactive media. Offers good client exposure and access to various positions
    - Get to wear multiple hats and move from one department to the other

Cons

- Extremely low pay compared to other agencies. Heavily rely on interns
    - Career stopper, no opportunities for growth
    - No mentoring
    - Awkward and unhealthy work atmosphere