Bleu Marketing Solutions

bleumarketing.com

A small agency with big clients

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsBleu marketing is great if you are relatively inexperienced. With the small company size, everyone gets to work on a variety of projects, build new skills and explore what interests them. Many people have started off as interns and have grown into full-time employees and moved further up the ranks in the field of their choice. All employees do not end up working on one client performing one task over and over.

The client work is varied and challenging. The integrated campaigns pull together strategy, media, print design, digital design, traditional advertising, code development, and analytics that are all produced by a team in-house. Nothing is farmed-out. We own the work.

The location is nice—in a victorian at Union & Fillmore in San Francisco. A lot of shopping, dining and transportation options are right here.

ConsBeing in a small company means everybody interacts with everybody. You can't hide at your desk from the CEO or the other members of your team. Also, the deadlines are tight and the clients are demanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more open dialogue with the staff to ease the stress level when the demands are high.

Not worth your blood, sweat and tears. There are way too many agencies in SF to chose from, don't settle for less.

Media (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Your peers are generally good people, you get to work on several aspect of media campaigns… Cons: Main cons would be the exec staff. Concur with all the other negative reviews. Pay,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ditto, avoid at all costs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Big clients, nice part of town Cons: The owner creates a a chaotic and stressful atmosphere which reflects the owner's personality. It's not organized, respectful or efficient and the directives change daily.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bleu Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Bleu Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!