Bleu Marketing Solutions

bleumarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bleu Marketing Solutions

Good place to work at.

Current Employee - Analyst in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good working atmosphere, similar background.

Cons

Could do with a higher salary.

More office amenities.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Bleu Marketing Solutions (View Most Recent)

Growing agency with great clients

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great group of multicultural and multidisciplinary people:
    One of the things I love about Bleu is the people I work with. You'll find a diverse crowd from all over the world. Their experience, positivism and enthusiasm create a good vibe within the company. Something I look for everyday.

Bleu is located in a great area:
    There are plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and great bars for happy hour.

Good client exposure:
    Because of the size of the company, your voice is always heard. You have the opportunity to make a difference in all the projects and get great client exposure.

Fortune 500 companies:
    Bleu's client list include big tech companies. Great opportunities to work with big brands.

Growing Agency:
    Although Bleu is a small agency, it is growing at a fast pace. It's a great opportunity for current employees who can move up in their careers and new employees who are looking to enter the field.

Cons

Mostly business to business work

Need to focus on social media integration

Creative Intern - included in multiple aspects of teamwork across the company

Former Employee - Creative Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Creative Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I entered the internship under a creative title, but soon found myself with access to the design, copy, media, and account management floors to saturate myself with as much information as possible. Everyone in the office welcomes curiosity and is happy to answer questions. The exchange of ideas is constant and constructive. My portfolio and self-branding has developed tenfold and I am leaving this internship confident about the future. The atmosphere within the office culture is warm and is extended into after-hour social engagements to celebrate the company's success. If you are a recent graduate or eager to get your foot into the ad agency world, apply here to become self-aware of your professional identity.

Cons

There could be a greater degree of daily office activities if you desire a creative challenge.

I advise the management to respectfully push boundaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Bleu Marketing Solutions