Blinds.com

www.blinds.com

Best career move I have ever made!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

Great coaching, mentoring and amazing open door policy. Management do really want to hear about your ideas and suggestions. Really fun work environment with great work/life balance.

Cons

-People around you can get pretty loud and distracting and makes it hard to hear customers on the other end of the line.

-Office tours almost everyday with groups of people which is very distracting.

-Slight favoritism

Keep up the great work and success!

May 6, 2014Recruiter

Thanks for the great feedback! We take a lot of pride in the continued development of our employees. We're working hard as we scale the facility to address your concerns about distractions ... More

Other reviews for Blinds.com

AMAZING - without a doubt the best company I've ever worked for

Pros

-positive team environment
    -great mentoring & coaching
    -creativity and new ideas encouraged
    -fun team environment with great company events
    -LOTS of training available for any job-related skill you might want to learn

Cons

really cannot think of any

continuous improvement :)

May 6, 2014Recruiter

Great to see a positive experience...even as an intern! Let us know if we can improve more.

the Emperors Clothes

Pros

the company tries to make it a fun atmosphere by supplying perks such as free snacks, great coffee, crazy deco, outings,and giveaways. It all seems great at first then....

Cons

They have a meeting every week where all the employees jump up and down and cheer on the President of the Company. It's all so fake. Resembles the story of the Emperors clothes. There are a couple of employees that are favored by management and bully the other employees over sales and get away with it. All the employees know it and it does not make for a fun working environment, but no one says anything because they're scared they will lose their jobs. It gets really loud in the sales pit, to the point customers are unable to hear you. Other times the customers can hear and make comments about employees in the background being unprofessional. Training needs much improvement.

Pay attention. You have a few bad apples in the company.

Mar 10, 2014Recruiter

Thank you for the candid feedback. This information has been relayed to the leadership team in the hopes that we can improve the environment for our employees. We will work hard to continue to ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Blinds.com.

Worked for Blinds.com? Contribute to the Community!