Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington)

Pros

Competitive Pay, Merit-based Advancement, Tons of Growth Opportunity, Expanding in Seattle and Bellevue, Nicer Office Space, Fun Environment. I will definitely be returning this summer for the internship!

Cons

Merit Based Advancement - no tenure, No Paid Time Off, Longer work hours, Mandatory meetings, Autonomous to a point. Works for me, but maybe not others.

Advice to Management

I'll be returning for my summer internship. I look forward to seeing you all soon! I can't wait to see how much the company has grown by then!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Advancement opportunity

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From having zero customer service skills prior to Blitz, I love how we train people from the bottom up. This really helps that people are receiving all the skills necessary to eventually take on our next campaign. Being that the opportunity is performance based, it really drives me to be the face of the next expansion campaign. What I put-in is what I get out of the position. Not being micromanaged really allows me to think for myself rather than being told what to do on a daily basis. I also highly enjoy coming to the office every morning with a purpose. The awesome atmosphere really allows me to be myself while working extremely hard and also playing hard.

Cons

Since there is so much advancement opportunity, some people may be overwhelmed with having too much responsibility too early on in the position.

2. Sales Experience-100% Commission

Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome work environment, great people and you will gain tons of knowledge and experience in direct sales/marketing.

Cons

100% Commission sales is really hard to adjust to, especially if you have a family.

Advice to Management

Offer more ways to make money. maybe offer a competitive base plus commission.