Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

My Crazy Blizzard Life

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than a year

ProsIn short, the people. You will work with some of the most amazing people ever. You get taken care of and all the special parties are pretty nice too.

ConsIf you are in the CS side of things, you are pretty much stuck there. To get out to another branch of the company could take a miracle. And getting promoted gets a bit tricky, because those that are in the positions of power that you want tend not to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rocking. You have some the best people, take care of them like you always do.

Its too bad to find out the reality of Blizzard.

Senior Artist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Some strong and successful IPs. - Company as a whole tries to value its employees. - Health benefit is not bad. (the monthly premiums are… Cons: - Really bad management overall. - Poor communication within and across departments and teams. - Very political. Politics over logic, professionalism, and work ethics. Whether… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let your success and huge profits blind you. People will find out the reality of the place over time, so please "actually" do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

While not the ideal position for my tastes, the company itself was one of the best I'd worked for.

Account and Technical Services Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very relaxed, yet energetic, professional culture. Cons: Not all teams are created equal. Some expectations seem, at… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to manage your teams, and stick it out for more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blizzard Entertainment.

Worked for Blizzard Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blizzard Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blizzard Entertainment CEO Mike Morhaime. All reviews posted anonymously by Blizzard Entertainment employees.