Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's not bad but you could be paid more

QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsThe people and culture of the office are the best I have ever worked with.

ConsPay is low when compared to other software companies. This is because they still compare themselves to other gaming companies. But they wanted to be competitive with other fortune 500 companies, and this likely won't happen unless they bring up their pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementHit or miss. Some of the management is the best I have experienced. Other managers I am surprised they are in the spot or get promoted higher.

Things were better way before the company went public

In-Game Support Representative (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits Free Blizzard stuff if you are into that thing. Cons: Terrible opportunities Working hours are typically at night The politics are terrible in… Advice to Senior Management: Stop looking down on your IGS staff and treat them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Blizzard Entertainment review from QA side

QA Analyst (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: benefits and culture in the company Cons: salary , not best possible planning for time and resources Advice to Senior Management: to care about more about team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Blizzard Entertainment.

Worked for Blizzard Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blizzard Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blizzard Entertainment CEO Mike Morhaime. All reviews posted anonymously by Blizzard Entertainment employees.