Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company full of gamers and A type personalities

QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsGreat CoWorkers, cool benefits if you're a gamer, Nice facilities, lots of fun and events

ConsLong hours, cliquish culture, crunch times that last for months, your contributions can get lost in the sea of employees, lots of competition for promotions etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut out the middle management as much as possible, it was beginning to feel a lot like office space with several supervisors and managers to report to.

Great place to work, but Blizzard needs to step it up, to keep up with the rest of the industry.

I have been working at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Make high quality games. Highly challenging for artists. Good people. Ok… Cons: Pay is under scale for rest of industry. As of late, Blizzard name has been somewhat tarnished. Management HEAVY.… Advice to Senior Management: There are so many layers of unnecessary management, throughout all departments.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great culture but horrible supervisors and job opportunities

Account and Technical Services Tier II (Former Employee)

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Blizzard has a really relaxed work environment based around the culture of the games they produce. It's very relaxed and everyone… Cons: The attendance policies in the Customer Service department is based on a point system. Each time you call out it's three points, and it only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Blizzard Entertainment.

Worked for Blizzard Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blizzard Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blizzard Entertainment CEO Mike Morhaime. All reviews posted anonymously by Blizzard Entertainment employees.