Blizzard Entertainment

www.blizzard.com

Great place, although the desk job atmosphere could be stifling.

Game Master (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat benefits: sick leave, insurance, paid time off, on-site gym and break rooms. Free subscription to games, lots of memorabilia, and comfortable/casual work environment. Relatively easy to get along with coworkers as team building exercises were pretty commonplace.

ConsIncreasing level of micromanagement: heavily monitored breaks from desk (even to go to the bathroom) and constantly changing expectations as far as productivity, customer satisfaction, and other criteria. Possibility of being placed on deep overnight shift, although if that's your thing, it works out.

Awesome company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: always feel excited while working at Blizzard Cons: Senior leaderships don't listen suggestions from lower levels More

Amazing Contract Experience

Database/BI Developer (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Blizzard Entertainment as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I can't give enough praise to the work environment that Blizzard has put together. Alot of companies like to portray the same image but Blizzard… Cons: Deadlines and deliverables were never concrete. Advice to Senior Management: You're doing an amazing job. Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Blizzard Entertainment.

Worked for Blizzard Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!