Bloom Energy
bloomenergy.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Consider working there if you don't have a job

I have been working at Bloom Energy full-time

ProsInteresting technology, you will make some good friends, it is the trendy green. It is a good location if you live around Sunnyvale, Togo's and Subway are close.

ConsBackwards management, poor leadership, poor managers, there is a foreign cast that dominates the company. Politics are the worst I have ever seen. Don't try to shine, you will regret. Just nod and do what your manager tells you to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot worth it trying to state anything. I hope the company makes it, and doesn't become another Solyndra. The meaning of leadership is not understood in your organization, you need to really understand what is the essence of leadership. If you had a sincere employee survey, lots would come up.

Favortism, arrogance and lack of professionalism. Indian and Navy people preferred and pampered.

high level Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bloom Energy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company has grown to a place where the product is great, and… Cons: This company is ALL about poliitcal cast system, just like in India. It is an indian company in the US, not a culturally balanced American… Advice to Senior Management: realize that the people who made this company are valuable, and some serious adjustment needs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A lot of hype, not a good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bloom Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Bloom Energy has a lot of hype in the cleantech space and you ca leverage that into making connections and finding a better job. … Cons: You will be expected to work long hours (12+/day) regularly with little recognition for your efforts. A desire to work less will be viewed… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating your employees like dirt. Your company engenders an environment of fear and mistrust. I left and found another job that paid… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bloom Energy.

Worked for Bloom Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloom Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bloom Energy CEO K.R. Sridhar. All reviews posted anonymously by Bloom Energy employees.