There are newer employer reviews for Bloom Energy

Great technology and lots of oppurtunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Bloom Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

BE team of highly respected executives and hardworking workforce is going to take this technology available for everyone to reach. New cutting edge technology is constantly being developed to reduce cost and increase efficiency and productivity.

Cons

I've noticed that contractors have a lengthly conversion process to become regular employees. However I know they are working on fixing this issue.

As the company grows and expands, have a career path designed for employees to acheive higher oppurtunities for growth.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Bloom Energy (View Most Recent)

Bustling

Current Employee - Engineering Manager  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Bloom Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great think tank with lots of high end talent. People here have the potential to accomplish everything the company sets its goals to.

Cons

Major disconnect between the white collar and the blue collar. Kings vs. peasants culture and peasants are replaceable.

Build business connections with the internal employees and the vision will come to pass. Keep the business connections broken and the struggle may continue.

90% of employees are contracted out with no plan of being hired on any time soon

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Bloom Energy as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Good People work there, but not for long if the don't change. Seems like everyone is running to Tesla!

Cons

Unorganized and old Military style leadership. Do as I say not as I do. Some people have been contractors for over 2 years. Because of the contract Bloom signed with their staffing agency, contract employees do not get ANY Sick or vacation days! I've never heard of that, so even if you have worked there for 2 years if you get sick.... too bad!

Train your managers how to lead teams in a positive and motivating manner.

There are newer employer reviews for Bloom Energy

Worked for Bloom Energy? Contribute to the Community!