Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com

Student product rep for Bloomberg Law for over a year

Product Advocate (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

ProsWorking for Bloomberg, I have had the chance to learn a great deal about their database products, including, but not limited to, Bloomberg Law. My supervisor was kind enough to teach me how to operate a Bloomberg terminal. I have always had access to the best research training, and I feel that my work with Bloomberg has made me a more effective legal researcher. My supervisor is a consummate professional, and we have an excellent working relationship.

ConsI have not experienced any negatives from working with Bloomberg. It has been a dream job from the start. I am not sure what to put in this category.

Great place to start after school

Junior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

I worked at Bloomberg L.P. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: - Open-concept work space facilitates teamwork and cooperation. A lot of access to middle and upper-management, even for those,… Cons: - Open-concept work environment is not for everybody. - Some people have been there forever - Tough to go from temp to full time -… Advice to Senior Management: Definitely consider giving temps more responsibility and they will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

bad to people and employee

I have been working at Bloomberg L.P.

Pros: it is pretty big and famous Cons: but very rude to people More
There are newer reviews on Bloomberg L.P..

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!