Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com

AS long as you fit within the system

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVariety of positions, though mobility seems to be limited. Free food and snacks and well kept office environment. Decent pay.

ConsVery big brother like. All systems are centralized so management knows when you walked in and left and when you log on and if you are active. Once you are in a position you are at management's mercy. If you resign there is no returning regardless of the circumstances.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. If things work for the company, no need to change. Perhaps more job mobility. As long as employess know what they are signing up for, it works.

management problem

Writer/Producer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: learn a lot about business news, smart and talented reporters,… Cons: lack of communication, disorganized, editorial disagreements between the desk and shows, limited opportunity… Advice to Senior Management: management can be snarky, and they do not play to the strengths of their employees...there is also tremendous disconnect between the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Data Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bloomberg L.P. full-time

Pros: Benefits are excellent - free food etc. Cons: No growth, management is abusive No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bloomberg L.P..

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!