Bloomingdale's
www.bloomingdales.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Mostly Positive

Seasonal Sales Professional (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Bloomingdale's part-time for less than a year

ProsI had never worked in retail before, and needed a part-time seasonal job while I looked for more permanent work. I enjoyed my surroundings at Bloomingdale's - the store is clean and has a nice layout. I thought my manager was a good leader, but I know some of the other associates had issues with her. Mostly everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful.

ConsEmployees only get a 20% discount, but they do have certain appreciation days where you will get an additional 10-20% off. Some of the managers there seemed clueless and weren't particularly agreeable.

Good

Bridal Consultant (Current Employee)
Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Bloomingdale's full-time for more than a year

Pros: stable company, good environment, good benefits, Cons: sometimes not very organized, unfair personal reviews Advice to Senior Management: managers should inform better about upcoming events Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work and learn

Shipping (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bloomingdale's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employee Discount and fun people to work with Cons: Sometimes not enough people to do the job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bloomingdale's.

Worked for Bloomingdale's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomingdale's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bloomingdale's CEO Mike Gould. All reviews posted anonymously by Bloomingdale's employees.