Bludworth Marine

www.vesselrepair.com

A fantastic company to work for.

Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsOne of the most enjoyable places that I have worked; plenty of freedom, relaxed work place, great leadership from management, and a very involved CEO make for a great work place.

ConsBludworth Marine LLC is a great place to work and it is hard to identify many cons. If I were force to located some cons I would recommend improving organization and efficiency.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at Bludworth Marine LLC is constantly trying to improve its operations. My only advice would be to not stop looking for ways to improve.

TBD

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Bludworth Marine

Pros: Freedom of expression - Opportunity to excel Cons: Smaller company - fewer advancement options Advice to Senior Management: Listen more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for.

Salesperson (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Bludworth Marine full-time for more than a year

Pros: Bludworth has a great family culture and helps their people out. We are all treated with respect and enjoy… Cons: Some legacy employees have negative attitudes towards management but it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bludworth Marine.

Worked for Bludworth Marine? Contribute to the Community!