Blue Beacon

www.bluebeacon.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Blue Beacon

A decent paycheck but hard work

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

I have been working at Blue Beacon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paid weekly
Good staff
Paid weekly
General managers care about there employees from my experience.

Cons

Upper management changes
Hard work for only 9 dollars an hour
Bonus systems blows

Just washing trucks just stop with changing the washing techniques, not enough money for the speed and the work we put into the business. Pay employes what they should. Weather conditions sometimes be terrible and still forced to work fast to keep up efficiently. Don't get me wrong there are some good things about the company but most of the time it is just tiring and just want a paycheck to go home.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Blue Beacon (View Most Recent)

Great for a young kid just out of high school

Former Employee - Bay Attendant in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Bay Attendant in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Blue Beacon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The bay attendant job taught me a good work ethic from a young age. If you like working outside that can be nice as well.

Cons

The main problem with working there as a bay attendant was going home wet and stinky every day. Until you get into a management position the pay is very low.

Bleed Blue is all that matters!

Current Employee - Supervisor in Barstow, CA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Barstow, CA

I have been working at Blue Beacon

Pros

It's a job where most other places are not hiring. If it is busy the pay can be decent cos of bonus. But it has to be stupid busy!

Cons

Low paying for how fast and tough the job is they want us to do. 8 dollar a hour and regardless of how dirty the truck is they will want it out as fast as possible. then once its out and you hustled they will check it and tell you to fix quality. Very unreasonable cos managment could not do what they request from us. Low paying. Write up galore. If you so much as sneeze at the wrong time they will write you up.

Pay us more, and show us more recognition and be more reasonable about when we get sick or have personal life to attend to. It is a 8 dollar a hour job so stop treating it to us like its our career. We work hard for you guys.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Beacon