There are newer employer reviews for Blue Beacon

A decent paycheck but hard work

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor
Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

I have been working at Blue Beacon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paid weekly
Good staff
Paid weekly
General managers care about there employees from my experience.

Cons

Upper management changes
Hard work for only 9 dollars an hour
Bonus systems blows

Just washing trucks just stop with changing the washing techniques, not enough money for the speed and the work we put into the business. Pay employes what they should. Weather conditions sometimes be terrible and still forced to work fast to keep up efficiently. Don't get me wrong there are some good things about the company but most of the time it is just tiring and just want a paycheck to go home.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great for a young kid just out of high school

Former Employee - Bay Attendant in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Bay Attendant in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Blue Beacon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The bay attendant job taught me a good work ethic from a young age. If you like working outside that can be nice as well.

Cons

The main problem with working there as a bay attendant was going home wet and stinky every day. Until you get into a management position the pay is very low.

2. A great place to start a great work history.

Former Employee - Supervisor in Portage, WI
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Portage, WI

I worked at Blue Beacon

Pros

A fast paced environment. A place to start a great work history for those young folks fresh out of high school. Management do their best to provide an open environment for advancement and welcome to aid in personal situations. Management also do their best to adhere to your personal issue when it comes to getting any days you need off.

Cons

Weather dependant environment. When it rains or snows, work is slow and you are usually called and told to "call back". There may be weeks when you check does not reach 40 hours due to weather.

Although it is to my belief you do the best you can with manageing a "bunch of kids", you may want to listen a little more to the needs of your employees as a whole. also get more than one supervisor on one shift so one guy doesnt have to work six days every week for 2 years on end.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Beacon