Blue Book Network Contractors Register

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Book Network Contractors Register

Awesome company!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Blue Book Network Contractors Register full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best in the business and company treats you great!

Cons

long interviiew process, but worth it!

keep it up!

65 Other Employee Reviews for Blue Book Network Contractors Register (View Most Recent)

One very concerned employee

Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Blue Book Network Contractors Register full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The only good thing about our company is the 401K Its a shame I cant think of anything else at this time.

Cons

We are a sinking ship that has almost sunk. The upper management is closed minded and does not want to hear what the salesforce has to say. They are taking a once great company and totatly destroying it HELP US PLEASE SOON VERY SOON

Get off your high horse. The Blue Book is not what it use to be. Help save our company or SELL US TO SOMEONE WHO CARES FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you want to be treated like dirt and micro managed to death, this is the place! Glad to be gone!

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Blue Book Network Contractors Register full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, although starting 2013 you must pay a lot more for them.

Cons

They lie to you to get you hired, telling you how much growth the territory has in it; totally ignoring the reality of the construction market. The paperwork is unbelievable, yet you are expected to put in a full 8 hour day in the field with unrealistic expectations. This is the only place I know of where Account Managers who end in the top 1/2 of the company get reviews that say 'Unacceptable". And then there is the constant job threats because you can not live up to projections that only the top 15% of territories can live up to. This is a C+ product trying to make itself have the image of an A+ product.

Stop micro managing everything possible; stop giving us more and more paperwork to justify your jobs. Stop lying to the team about how secure the company is and the growth potential the territories have.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Book Network Contractors Register