Blue Buffalo

www.bluebuff.com

Fantastic Part Time job with people who really care about what they do.

Pet Detective (Former Employee) Richmond, KY

ProsPart time, fantastic pay, great company with good values, discounts on pet food, great regional managers offering assistance, willing to work with new employees.

ConsInflexible scheduling, limited contact with upper management, largely self-directed

Advice to Senior ManagementAllowing for more weekends off would be nice. I would have loved to keep this position, but it conflicted with my full time employment, which would have made me miss occasional weekends.

I love my job, but...

Pet Detective (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Blue Buffalo part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great product, hours & pay. Cons: Occasional lack of timely communication from management, leads to confusion… More

Great pay, easy work!

Pet Detective (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Blue Buffalo part-time for less than a year

Pros: Made the same wage as the retail store's assistant managers Part-time weekend work Good confidence-building job; really learned… Cons: No benefits, no discounts. No growth. Not enough hours to be your only… Advice to Senior Management: Have more incentives for your "pet detectives." An employee discount on food would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blue Buffalo.

Worked for Blue Buffalo? Contribute to the Community!