Blue Corona

www.bluecorona.com
There are newer employer reviews for Blue Corona

Innovative, Fast-Growing Company!

I have been working at Blue Corona full-time

Pros

If you’re looking for a growing, energetic company to work for, Blue Corona is the place to be! The team is relatively small, but growing extremely fast. Upper level management takes the time to truly invest in its people—from paying for employees to get different certifications and attend industry conferences to teaching them the ins and outs of online marketing and small business—and that lends itself to an extremely low turnover rate. Most employees have been at the company for two or more years. I don’t see Blue Corona going anywhere but up—it’s an all-around great company.

Cons

If you don't like a fast-paced, creative environment, Blue Corona might not be the best fit. One of the company's values is to develop and retain the best people, so they really look for people who want to continually work to grow their skills as the company grows.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Blue Corona (View Most Recent)

Blue Corona is an awesome place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Blue Corona full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We are all about making a difference—for our clients and also for our company. We help small businesses grow and create jobs for people, which is really cool. And we’ve grown tremendously in just a few years. I like our work hard, play hard kind of mentality. The employees are friendly and like to enjoy themselves—we have casual, free-lunch Fridays, happy hours, etc. but also work hard.

One great thing about working is here is the open-book policy. The president of the company, Ben, shares the numbers (revenue, net income, etc.) with all of us so we can “play” the game of business as a team that is passionate and hard working. Those are the first two words that come to mind when I think about the team here at Blue Corona.

Cons

This is not a 9 – 5 pm job. If that’s what you’re looking for, Blue Corona isn’t the place to work.

Great company and a fun place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Blue Corona full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I’ve worked at Blue Corona for almost three years and highly recommend this company. The employees are awesome; everyone is friendly and loves to have fun. The president of Blue Corona, Ben, is fantastic. He is very approachable, easy to talk to, and wants every employee at Blue Corona to succeed. He sits down with each employee to review their goals and will do everything he can to help you reach them. This is a great place to work if you are looking to make a difference. At Blue Corona, each employee contributes to the success of our clients. It's a ton of work, but the positive feedback we receive from our clients is very rewarding!

Cons

If you are looking for a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. job, this is not the place for you. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but most employees come in early and stay late. Blue Corona is looking for employees who are willing to go above and beyond. The company has huge goals and only wants “A” players to help us reach them.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Corona