Do not bother applying, two faced management wants to outsource...

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Pros

Lower management knows their people and act as a great advocate both for corporate goals and their employees.

Cons

Upper management is two faced. Everyone knows they are shopping India to replace key teams but they won't come out and tell employees what is going on. How can you run a professional shop when you treat rank and file employees like children.

Come clean with your employees. When you refuse to commit to us, don't act surprised when we don't commit to you!...

Other Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

This is not a company for professional Technical People

Current Employee - IT Software Engineer  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - IT Software Engineer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Pros

This company has wonderful management from the Director level down. They enable growth, build solid teams, and approach problems as opportunities. Best Manager and Director I have ever worked for.

Cons

Everyone about the Manager has a completely unrealistic view of what Engineers are worth. The management that came in several years ago is convinced that their Engineers are overpaid and are quite content to punish the teams through attrition and reorganization.

Just treat your professional employees like adults and put your cards on the table. two years ago *everyone* was fine with a pay freeze to save jobs. We love this place and our team members.

Best place I ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Pros

Great Company, willing to work with you to Balance work/life. Onsite workout facility. Good Benefits. Work hours flexible. Community feel to the work environment.

Cons

Starting pay is not very competitive to other companies for the responsibilities of the job. and the raises are not the best.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota.

Worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota? Contribute to the Community!