Blue Cross (MI)
www.bcbsm.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

BCBSM is a stable company with a nice culture, diverse workforce and excellent working environment.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blue Cross (MI) full-time for more than 5 years

ProsHealth Insurance, Diversity, Culture, Employer matched 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Location, Opportunity for growth. Great social mission and offers a variety of community involvement to engage all employees.

ConsSome systems are outdated or do not work well with each other, often times reaching the customer level and sales community. The silo effect between business areas is being reduced, but needs to move at a faster pace to help keep a competitive edge.

BCBSM

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blue Cross (MI) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Culture, and commitment to the state of Michigan. Much… Cons: Very large company, too much red tape to get anything done. "It's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Health Care Analyst

Health Care Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blue Cross (MI) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good benefits, the people are very friendly and helpful. Cons: Turnover among the ground level workers is very high. … Advice to Senior Management: Hire people for quality, not quantity. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Blue Cross (MI).

Worked for Blue Cross (MI)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross (MI) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blue Cross (MI) CEO Daniel J. Loepp. All reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross (MI) employees.