Blue Cross

www.bcbs.com

Very illuminating,in 5 years I was able to see first hand the waste that has resulted in health care reform.

Director FEP Product Development (Former Employee)

ProsBlue Cross does have many well intentioned people working for it and the brand is highly recognizable. Many of the member services offered are good.

ConsBlue Cross does provide a good service but at far too high a cost, poor leadership decisions have lead this country to health care reform at an unprecedented level.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving all the choice leadership positions to your under qualified friends and family members and try giving them to qualified people and in a few years pass the savings along to the member. This would provide real value to the member.

Excellent Life-Work Balance

I have been working at Blue Cross

Pros: This industry is only getting better. You can count on finding a job anywhere… Cons: I can see the workload getting heavier for next several… Advice to Senior Management: Showing your appreciation to employees go a long way! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work if you like healthcare

I have been working at Blue Cross

Pros: Opportunity to impact people's lives. Challenging work. Cons: Political and slow moving at times. Advice to Senior Management: Greater communication between senior management and "rank and file" More
There are newer reviews on Blue Cross.

Worked for Blue Cross? Contribute to the Community!