Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

www.bcbsnc.com

Cool place to work if you are a self motivator

Test Specialist (Current Employee) Durham, NC

Prosupward advancement possiblities if you are willing to learn and are a hard worker. Great benefits and they really support having a healthy work life balance with employees.

ConsMiddle management is sometimes slow to listen to suggestions from employees. This often causes employees to tune out and just do enough to get by as opposed to being engaged in their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management is sometimes slow to listen to suggestions from employees. This often causes employees to tune out and just do enough to get by as opposed to being engaged in their jobs.

My experience so far has been good, as I'm still learning!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Durham, NC

I have been working at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina full-time for less than a year

Pros: BCBS values their employees, the compensation is competitive, the benefits… Cons: Don't really have any cons yet. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good benefits but imature

IT Manager (Current Employee) Durham, NC

I have been working at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay, flexible hours, good benefits, caring culture Cons: Upper management works in silos. The do not make unified decisions for the good of the company. Poor… Advice to Senior Management: Create a compensation/incentive plan that incorporates making other parts of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

Worked for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina? Contribute to the Community!