Blue Flame Agency
www.theblueflameagency.com New York, NY 6 to 15 Employees

Summer Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Blue Flame Agency

ProsI learned a lot from this company. It wasn't about fetching coffee. I really got to work with clients, sit in on meetings, brainstorm and do real work. I also got a really good knowledge of many computer programs due to my direct boss.

ConsIt's disorganized and I felt taken advantage of. This may have been because it's an unpaid internship but I felt like I was doing the work of an actual employee without any of the benefits. They're really nice people but, they should make a better structured internship programs. They also never had any events that let me get to know the other interns better and there were no group projects for us to work on.

Advice to Senior ManagementStructure the program better, and give a better travel stipend. It was not nearly enough.

Upper Management needs a wake up call!

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Blue Flame Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros: Exposure to the Entertainment Industry and other companies who wanted… Cons: Long Hours, Weekend Work, Upper Management does not take responsibility… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees and Interns with respect, organize team building days, expand relationship with Diageo employees and office (if working on Ciroc)… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible Internship Opportunity, You Deserve Better

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Blue Flame Agency as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I was able to work on some great client names,… Cons: They dont respect interns, they get so many all year round that they dont really care at all about training or working with you, had… Advice to Senior Management: Please respect your interns. Put a day into training them,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Blue Flame Agency.

Worked for Blue Flame Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Flame Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blue Flame Agency CEO Sean Combs. All reviews posted anonymously by Blue Flame Agency employees.