Summer Intern

Pros

I learned a lot from this company. It wasn't about fetching coffee. I really got to work with clients, sit in on meetings, brainstorm and do real work. I also got a really good knowledge of many computer programs due to my direct boss.

Cons

It's disorganized and I felt taken advantage of. This may have been because it's an unpaid internship but I felt like I was doing the work of an actual employee without any of the benefits. They're really nice people but, they should make a better structured internship programs. They also never had any events that let me get to know the other interns better and there were no group projects for us to work on.

Advice to Management

Structure the program better, and give a better travel stipend. It was not nearly enough.

Other Employee Reviews for Blue Flame Agency

Not diverse

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Blue Flame Agency as an intern

Pros

Casual, got to see a lot of hot guys and girls.

Cons

Bad culture. Not diverse. Every employee has the same skin tone. No respect.

Good intentions for growth but the input of Sean Combs limits any real structure for growth..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Blue Flame Agency full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is directly related to the entertainment field and gives you some really cool experiences.

Cons

The time management for various projects hinders a structured growth pattern. Generally things are planned and changed as a result of change of mind from senior management. The trickle down effect isn't conducive to a long term successful company in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Preparation should be made to effectively execute unexpected programs and events as they arise. The lack of preparation puts a strain on all employees.