Blue Fountain Media

www.bluefountainmedia.com

Fun working environment and talented team of professionals

Current Employee - Business Consultant  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

Forward thinking creative environment and some of the most talented professionals in the industry. All departments and teams interact both in the office for our clients and outside for social gatherings. Even though we are all about business and getting a job/project done, we do know how to let our hair down and relax--the camaraderie is nice.

Cons

Long hours are frequent (which can be difficult when starting a family). There is a lack of break room space and places to store personal items and food items.

Encourage more thought or due diligence before ‘reacting’ or escalating certain problems and issues.

Other reviews for Blue Fountain Media

Talented Team, Great Clients, Flexible and Growing

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

The Talent is Incredible with an array of diverse, personalities to match.

I've met some of my closest friends here and have formed Solid Relationships with my other colleagues and clients as well.

I enjoy the Flexible Work Schedules (thought in my role, it's hard to take advantage of this) and the Open Door Communication Policy; The management staff wants to see Positive Growth and encourages the entire company to be a part of that.

Cons

For a long time BFM has been in, what feels like, a constant state of change.

However, I have seen this change turn into evolution. I've see how this company has been able to adapt to new technology, client and industry demands and have enjoyed our consistent growth.

This environment is not for everyone; BFM has been weekend getaway for some employees, a launch pad for other, but it has been and still is a long-term home for many.

I love bagel Mondays, but would like it more if we had a bagel toaster.

Stimulating workplace & great management!

Current Employee - Marketing AnalystManager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing AnalystManager in New York, NY

Pros

Creative, practical, diverse projects, never boring team-based environment. The team-based approach at BFM is great for many reasons but particularly since it establishes a powerful support structure on client projects. It also establishes elements of internal competitiveness, adding a fun dynamic that drives an organic need to be better at every turn.

Cons

Very busy place - is that a con?.

Keep doing what you're doing. If you must change something, please add free daily foot massages.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Fountain Media.

Worked for Blue Fountain Media? Contribute to the Community!