Blue Fountain Media

Great work enviornment

Current Employee - Business Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

BFM is a great place to build a career. The company is filled with smart people doing interesting work for a wide variety of clients.

There is tons of room for advancement within BFM and high-performers are rewarded.

Great benefits, pay, flex time and PTO policies.

Cons

This is fast growing company and as a result things change quickly. If you are looking for a place to "hang your hat" this isn't the place. BFM adapts very quickly to the fast pace of technology and employees are expected to work hard to keep up.

As the company matures think more like a start-up to further accelerate growth. Don't rest on what you have done always keep looking forward.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Blue Fountain Media (View Most Recent)

Great Atmosphere to work in and even greater people working next to you!

Current Employee - Web Designer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Web Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We have a very dynamic culture at BFM; our leadership team encourages personal empowerment and each member is a hands-on expert. I learn something new all the time from my coworkers. BFM is a great place to both start a career or for an experienced professional.

Cons

The hours are often long and stem from clients just changing their mind about something. this can be frustrating for us producers but we do the best we can.

Show your employees that you care about them more than you do! They are the people creating the work and BFM's reputation.

Fun environment, challenging work and great management

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Non-stop learning type of hands-on environment, great clients and challenging/interesting projects, having the freedom to be myself and contribute to the greater good of the company (open door policy with CEO and anonymous suggestion box in the break room) Multi-cultural staff and celebrations, great location to work in and very accessible commute

Cons

Can't really think of any cons as I really enjoy working here... perhaps having more options on where to meet and take a break from the computer screen?

My manager asked me during my first month how I learn best, what motivates me, and what I think my strengths and weaknesses are... I think that all departments should be implementing this sort of check-in and management should mandate it be part of the recruitment process. It can only help people be better versions of themselves

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Fountain Media