Great work enviornment

Current Employee - Business Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

BFM is a great place to build a career. The company is filled with smart people doing interesting work for a wide variety of clients.

There is tons of room for advancement within BFM and high-performers are rewarded.

Great benefits, pay, flex time and PTO policies.

Cons

This is fast growing company and as a result things change quickly. If you are looking for a place to "hang your hat" this isn't the place. BFM adapts very quickly to the fast pace of technology and employees are expected to work hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

As the company matures think more like a start-up to further accelerate growth. Don't rest on what you have done always keep looking forward.

reviews filtered by

Rewarding Work Experience

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having the opportunity to work on big name accounts and with such talented team members makes working at BFM extremely rewarding. We have a standard benefit’s package and BFM does contribute monthly to employee premiums which personally helps me out a lot. Work/life balance is encouraged through flexible schedules and perks for being a BFM employee.

Cons

At times, there can be top-down pressure and conclusions are drawn without all pertinent information or parties involved.

Advice to Management

Spend less time on doing actual client work and more time reviewing team member work and identifying ways for them to improve (or ways to reward hard work).

Fun environment, challenging work and great management

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Blue Fountain Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Non-stop learning type of hands-on environment, great clients and challenging/interesting projects, having the freedom to be myself and contribute to the greater good of the company (open door policy with CEO and anonymous suggestion box in the break room) Multi-cultural staff and celebrations, great location to work in and very accessible commute

Cons

Can't really think of any cons as I really enjoy working here... perhaps having more options on where to meet and take a break from the computer screen?

Advice to Management

My manager asked me during my first month how I learn best, what motivates me, and what I think my strengths and weaknesses are... I think that all departments should be implementing this sort of check-in and management should mandate it be part of the recruitment process. It can only help people be better versions of themselves