Blue Fountain Media

www.bluefountainmedia.com

Great company to work for, perfect place to begin a career in online marketing.

Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Online Marketing Specialist in New York, NY

Pros

Great opportunities for on the job training and advancement at any skill level. Management is very results oriented, and will collaborate with specialists to improve results. Employees will learn how to develop, design, and market winning e-commerce websites.

Cons

Primary focus is almost entirely on SEO, with Word-of-mouth and social media marketing often left outside scope of work. Since online marketing is limited to SEO, communication about goals outside of e-commerce are a source of confusion for clients.

Communicate the value of online marketing outside of SEO, and hire more marketing/PR oriented specialists who can help provide communication services. Become a more fully featured communications agency, not just development/design oriented

Other reviews for Blue Fountain Media

Being a part of BFM

Current Employee - Senior Magento Developer  in  Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
    Current Employee - Senior Magento Developer in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

Pros

Well, I think I am very lucky to be a part of BFM. Cool Team, interesting projects, challenging and exciting tasks. I really feel like it is my second family, cause everybody is ready to help. The projects are interesting, and sometimes I even can rate them as being exciting. I am proud to be a part of the Team that develops serious projects for very serious Companies. I feel like here I can grow further and further and work in a great friendly atmosphere with unique and creative Team

Cons

Too much changes at the same time. I know that they are for good, but sometimes it's difficult to handle at once.

Be a bit more conservative and less open to the new changes, so that we have less changes to be dealt with at once

A rewarding environment for those eager to mature and grow professionally

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Lisbon (Portugal)

Pros

Note: My experience is directly related to the Development department and upper management.

- If you provide great results you shall be compensated
    - If you show pro-activeness, you shall be noted for it
    - If you are kind and share your knowledge with you colleagues you'll find an amazing team to work and learn with as well
    - If you you speak up regarding something that can be done better, you will be heard
    - If you take action and make it better by your efforts, you will grow within the company
    - For remote workers (my own experience, as a freelance full-time team member), all internal procedures and communication channels are constantly being revised and optimized within possibility. Payments are on time and my work and team-involvement is valued regardless of working remotely.

Cons

- For remote workers, it might not be as easy to reach out to colleagues in urgent matters, as we're much more than a few desks away. You'll practice your patience and pro-activeness!

*Not a con in my opinion, but might be a con for prospect workers*
    - BFM is very results-oriented. If you're not providing results, you may have a stressful experience. You will need to be on top of your game, learn everyday, be thoughtful in your interactions with clients and colleagues. It is a very demanding firm, but you can use this "con" as a "pro" to your professional growth. You'll get tougher!

- I've recommended BFM to many friends. Please don't lose the assets - Pros - that I've stated above over time :)

There are newer employer reviews for Blue Fountain Media.

Worked for Blue Fountain Media? Contribute to the Community!