There are newer employer reviews for Blue Jeans Network

Blue Jeans is a great place to work

Pros

Strong leadership. Great people who are passionate about what they do. Fast paced and very little red tape - if you have a good idea, it is taken seriously. Executives enjoy being challenged and pushed. Transparency - executives are very open about how well we are doing and what we need to improve on, both as individuals and as a whole. Very horizontal org structure. Every employee has a lot of impact.

Cons

Growing very quickly and we have experience some growing pains but, at the end of the day, it is a good problem to have. Great place to work but still lacking some traditional Silicon Valley start up perks. From what I have heard, HR is working very hard to implement these benefits asap.

Other Employee Reviews for Blue Jeans Network

Awesome people, awesome technology, awesome experience

Pros

Blue Jeans is a high energy start-up where people work hard but play hard too. Blue Jeans is having a profound impact on the way people meet and collaborate, and the responses we're getting from customers, analysts, competitors, etc. is a rush. It makes all the hard work worth it.

Cons

Blue Jeans is not for someone looking to "coast" through their career. There is a lot of work to do and everyone is valuable. If you aren't ready to work, you should probably look elsewhere.

Great growth company but more importantly providing real value to customers

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Blue Jeans Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Blue Jeans is agreat growth company to work for....yeah, a bit chaotic but all start ups are chaotic especially when it is experiencing fast growth. * Product: Customers love Blue Jeans solution, provide a real value to video conferencing. Taking video conferencing to an entire new level. Making it so easy for anyone to access video bridge and can connect with just about any device. I love selling a product/service that people can actually use to enhance their business. * People: Great people, love the people here, easy to get along and talk to, from engineering to sales, everyone is super helpful. Culture: a very easy going and casual culture, atmosphere but everyone works hard and take pride in their contribution to Blue Jeans. * Very well funded, a total of $100 million in VC funding. We are breaking away from the pack as leader in video conferencing.

Cons

Not much other than the fact that we are experiencing growing pains; need more people, better management of our CRM, work flow etc. But these are good problems to have, just need to learn how to manage it on the fly.

Advice to Management

More transparency in all areas of business functions so we can have a better peripheral vision and be in sync with overall goals and objectives.