There are newer employer reviews for Blue & Co

Love the people, love the job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Blue & Co full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good pay, Great work and life balance. Lots of room for advancement.Very understanding management that is concerned for their people.

Cons

High deductible medical. The location can make or break you. Different environments in different locations. If I was in a different location, I might not stay.

Give us medical allowance and let us shop our own insurance. Pay for parking at Indy location.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Blue & Co (View Most Recent)

Great people to work with!

I worked at Blue & Co

Pros

The people at Blue is what sets it apart from other firms. Accounting is the same anywhere you go, but the people at Blue will make you feel welcomed and will invest their time in helping you succeed professionally and as a person.

Cons

The mind set can be a little traditional, but over all a good place to work.

Continue to create a great work environment to work in.

An average accounting firm with potential.

Current Employee - Auditor  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Auditor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Blue & Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is little red tape and the company provides freedom to be creative in solving problems and completing work. Once overnight travel exceeds a certain threshold, bonuses are awarded.

Cons

Working here can involve long hours. The work responsility can be unfairly distributed. Extra effort is not rewarded. I don't feel that management can accurately and effectively assess who has talent and who does not. Due to the lack of company wide standards, cinergy lacks between multiple offices. Appeasement of the client tends to come before quality of work.

Ask your employees what they expect or anticipate and let them know if their expectations are reasonable so that it can prevent future disappointment.

There are newer employer reviews for Blue & Co

Worked for Blue & Co? Contribute to the Community!