BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

www.bcbst.com

BCBST has fair compensation and good benefits, but corporate policies can be hard to understand.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsThe benefits are great and the bosses and coworkers are friendly. You get a lot of time off from work as compared to other places to work in Chattanooga.

ConsThe company policies, rules, and procedures are hard to understand and they always change. It is easy to make mistakes which can ultimately cost you your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company policies, rules, and procedures need to be easier to understand. Benefits summaries can be hard to understand. Change shouldn't be as frequent.

Not bad.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I worked at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

Pros: The health care benefits are really good. Onsite gym is… Cons: No growth in salary and promotions depend only on your relation… Advice to Senior Management: None. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A very greatly needed product gives the company some high repour, however has challenges in growth opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee

Pros: Great Benefits Consistent 8-5 hours Exposure to microcosm of heavily decentralized processes Cons: Poor balance of lifestyle between family and work Exposure to microcosm… Advice to Senior Management: Who am i to give advice to management? I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.

Worked for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee? Contribute to the Community!