BlueLinx
www.bluelinxco.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Challenged every day...added value and great learning experience.

Director, Business Development (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at BlueLinx

ProsHard-working people who care about their customers and their employees. The best at what they do, and recognized often by customers and suppliers alike for the value they can offer.

ConsCurrently in a very difficult industry sector that traditionally has minimized the value distributors bring to the supply chain participants

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest for the future and capture market share. This is a company uniquely positioned to add value to customers, suppliers and employees.

BlueLinx on the way up

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BlueLinx

Pros: BlueLinx is a big small company. It is big in span, but small in the way management know most employees, seems to care and listen… Cons: The industry has been in a downward spiral. There have been few raises, although I did get a bonus that was a suprise last year.… Advice to Senior Management: Be aggressive, empower the people. we haveteh best people in the industry. Continue to communicate to the employees directly, and make management changes faster.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Building Materials Pro

Product Manager (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

I worked at BlueLinx

Pros: Reasonable work hours, pleasant people and good working environment. Rewards for job… Cons: Cube farm - no offices in whole building. Small break room.… Advice to Senior Management: Staff for success - stop cutting wages & incentives - look for ways to build sales so you can pay top wages again! … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BlueLinx.

Worked for BlueLinx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlueLinx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BlueLinx CEO Mitchell B. Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by BlueLinx employees.