Bluegreen
www.bluegreenvacations.com Boca Raton, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Colorful places to live, play and work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsBluegreen has several things going for it including, but not limited to, 401k matching, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, etc. There are many departments that great morale and teamwork environments. Pay is competitive and there is definitely opportunity to advance. Plus there are some really great people that work there.

ConsIt's a fairly large company, and they have been unable to keep the company "undepartmentalized" in most instances; meaning that even within departments there may be subgroups that have trouble communicating effectively - annoying, but not insurmountable.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy biggest advice to move forward is to find a way to be a rare company - where it is a company that all works together. It's hard and most companies can't do it - but the great ones find a way.

so much red tape

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Bluegreen full-time for less than a year

Pros: working with other marketing professionals Cons: High turnover at the resort level Advice to Senior Management: Allow personnel enough time to improve performance. It is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Wisconsin Dells, WI

I worked at Bluegreen

Pros: the short shifts were great for front line marketing Cons: poor immediate management of front line Advice to Senior Management: hire educated, experienced, and professional front line management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bluegreen.

Worked for Bluegreen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bluegreen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bluegreen CEO John M. Maloney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Bluegreen employees.