Bluegreen Vacations

www.bluegreenvacations.com

Colorful places to live, play and work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsBluegreen has several things going for it including, but not limited to, 401k matching, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, etc. There are many departments that great morale and teamwork environments. Pay is competitive and there is definitely opportunity to advance. Plus there are some really great people that work there.

ConsIt's a fairly large company, and they have been unable to keep the company "undepartmentalized" in most instances; meaning that even within departments there may be subgroups that have trouble communicating effectively - annoying, but not insurmountable.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy biggest advice to move forward is to find a way to be a rare company - where it is a company that all works together. It's hard and most companies can't do it - but the great ones find a way.

so much red tape

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros: working with other marketing professionals Cons: High turnover at the resort level Advice to Senior Management: Allow personnel enough time to improve performance. It is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wisconsin Dells, WI

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations

Pros: the short shifts were great for front line marketing Cons: poor immediate management of front line Advice to Senior Management: hire educated, experienced, and professional front line management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bluegreen Vacations.

Worked for Bluegreen Vacations? Contribute to the Community!