Bluestem Brands

www.bluestembrands.com
  www.bluestembrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bluestem Brands

High growth company offers exciting opportunities to grow and shape the company!

I have been working at Bluestem Brands

Pros

Opportunities to be involved in the growth of the company. Also, empowered to make decisions without a lot of red tape. Collaboration between teams is good, and all ideas are welcomed and listened to.

Cons

Larger corporation benefits are not as prevelant, such as a good cafeteria, good health club facilities, etc. Also, the growth is fast which can lead to some longer hours during some phases of a project.

Listen to the people as you grow and realize that you are growing to a mid size company, and that leads to the need for a more organized approach to growth

46 Other Employee Reviews for Bluestem Brands (View Most Recent)

A high energy, exciting, growing workplace with a lot of opportunities

I have been working at Bluestem Brands

Pros

Integrity, good communication, personal and company growth, innovation. The company invests in its people and offers many opportunities for development. I like the fact that the company has a solid mission, and I enjoy being part of that.

Cons

Parking and cafeteria could be better, but I imagine that those are not deal-breakers for most people. With rapid growth comes a fast pace, and while there is a good work-life balance, people do work very hard while they are in the office.

I love working at Bluestem for the growth opportunities and interesting work.

I have been working at Bluestem Brands

Pros

Large, but manageable job scope; casual work environment; good work/life balance; exciting to be part of a growing company; meaningful work; ability to make a difference in employee's and customer's lives

Cons

There aren't many from my perspective...one thing that is challenging for many is the need to cross-functionally collaborate to achieve our goals. People do this well yet there is room for improvement becuase people sometimes talk about department silos. This is not unique to Bluestem; it presents an opportunity for increased success.

There are newer employer reviews for Bluestem Brands