Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com
  www.bluewolf.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Great place to work with great work/life balance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

I have been working at Bluewolf for 6 months and have to say that this is one of the best jobs I have had while I have been living to San Francisco. Bluewolf really values employee development and enrichment. Since being at Bluewolf I have been trained and certified in some of the most popular cloud based software, have taken courses on giving presentations, and had had extensive internal training. I think it is great to see a company invest so much in their staff. Senior management on my particular team is great and truly cares about becoming a mentor. I have been able to learn and grow in my role and I am able to be creative and independent.

I also love how flexible the company is. I can work from home, take time off, and pretty much make my own schedule. No one is peering over your shoulder and telling you what to do. Bluewolf treats their employees like adults...just don't abuse the privileges.

Cons

You definitely have to work hard, but that isn't necessarily a con. Sometimes upper management across departments are a bit disorganized, resulting in overlap of work and some frustration. The company is also rather segmented. It is segmented throughout each region and the company is very siloed between their recruiting and consulting arm. It is almost like two separate companies which can make collaboration difficult.

145 Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf (View Most Recent)

Like stepping onto the best fantasy football team you could ever have imagined.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

Team oriented enviornment, daily collaborations, knowledge sharing, open communication.
    We live by the Agile methodology: Fail Early, Fail Often- until you get it just right.

Cons

We cover vast regions don't get to see the people we work with often (but there are a lot of calls). People who aren't into being "road warriors" beware, travel is required.

Keep growing leaders, continue investing internally on training and cultivating the raw talent we are made of! There are more territories we need to take on and take over!

Good Place to Learn, but Cheap Place to Work

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

- Significant face-time with important executive at large companies
    - Gained PM skills pretty quickly
    -There are people there who really want you to succeed and will help you get there
    - If you love Salesforce, this is the place for you
    -Can see individual impact on the overall company vision

Cons

-Pay is significantly lower than jobs with similar responsibilities
    -Sr. Management lacks communication around most things, but particularly compensation
    -Is a competitive staffing model...puts your bonus in somebody else's hands
    -Lack of unity of vision; has a tendency to change spontaneously
    -Travel intensive

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf