Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com

Couldn't be happier

Business Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThis review is specifically for the Beyond Program. This program specifically I find is a great group of people who are excited about their work and the value they add to their clients. I couldn't be happier and this is an amazing place to kickstart a career.

Collaborative Atmosphere
Access to upper level management
Great Vacation Policy (no limit)
Challenging work
Management open to feedback
Treated as an adult - nobody is "checking up" on you
Lots of face time with clients
Chance to step up and own changes
Chances to be certified in various technologies.

ConsOur program is growing so quickly, that it may lead to downfalls. We still work as a start up at times which can lead to some frustrations.
This is especially true in on boarding, though the company is actively working on making the process better. This will include more classes, mentoring programs & outings.
This also leads to my second issue - space. We are a bit cramped, though the office is awesome and in a great location. We signed a new lease for next year so it should get better.
Lastly, though we have a kitchen we have little communal food/drink. We should have some water, juice and sodas as well as some snacks. The people here work hard - we need some munchies :)

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's get a more cohesive onboarding process. Otherwise- keep it up!

Unbelievably satisfying and rewarding

Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros: As an entry-level new hire I had a one-on-one with our CEO (Michael Kirven) who gave advice on how to advance in his organization. … Cons: It is challenging because you have to hit certain numbers to stay on target and it is all electronically documented… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bluewolf treats their employees horribly.

Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf

Pros: I learned a lot working for Bluewolf Cons: -low salary -horrible leadership, they hired useless people and fired individual… Advice to Senior Management: Eric Berridge is completely uninvolved, he has other people do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bluewolf.

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!