Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com

Couldn't be happier

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for less than a year

Pros

This review is specifically for the Beyond Program. This program specifically I find is a great group of people who are excited about their work and the value they add to their clients. I couldn't be happier and this is an amazing place to kickstart a career.

Collaborative Atmosphere
Access to upper level management
Great Vacation Policy (no limit)
Challenging work
Management open to feedback
Treated as an adult - nobody is "checking up" on you
Lots of face time with clients
Chance to step up and own changes
Chances to be certified in various technologies.

Cons

Our program is growing so quickly, that it may lead to downfalls. We still work as a start up at times which can lead to some frustrations.
This is especially true in on boarding, though the company is actively working on making the process better. This will include more classes, mentoring programs & outings.
This also leads to my second issue - space. We are a bit cramped, though the office is awesome and in a great location. We signed a new lease for next year so it should get better.
Lastly, though we have a kitchen we have little communal food/drink. We should have some water, juice and sodas as well as some snacks. The people here work hard - we need some munchies :)

Let's get a more cohesive onboarding process. Otherwise- keep it up!

Other Reviews for Bluewolf

Unbelievably satisfying and rewarding

Current Employee - Sales  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf

Pros

As an entry-level new hire I had a one-on-one with our CEO (Michael Kirven) who gave advice on how to advance in his organization. Tremendous room for growth! We keep opening up offices and all types of positions are available. O yeah and once a year top performers get to go on a company sponsored tropical vacation!

Cons

It is challenging because you have to hit certain numbers to stay on target and it is all electronically documented in comparison to the rest of your coworkers throughout the country that is in your branch, so you can't hide.

Bluewolf treats their employees horribly.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf

Pros

I learned a lot working for Bluewolf

Cons

-low salary
    -horrible leadership, they hired useless people and fired individual who'd been there for years.

Eric Berridge is completely uninvolved, he has other people do his dirty work for him, and doesn't care about employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf.

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!