Bluewolf

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Churn and Burn

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Bluewolf as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This company began as a Salesforce partner with a good reputation for customer satisfaction.

Cons

They have a young, unmanaged sales team who attempt to churn the resource pool within a company once they are invited in and, of course, burn the relationship down.
Advice to companies: Don't let them in.

Sacrafice some growth for some stability and get a grip on your sales team.

139 Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf (View Most Recent)

Unorganized, young and energetic - sales-driven company with a lot of turnover

Former Employee - Agile Business Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Agile Business Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bluewolf full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-The San Francisco office is full of young people who work and play hard.
    - Good internally-promoted training opportunities (soft skills like time management and public speaking, Salesforce certifications, etc)
    - Rapid growth with opportunities across the world for those who stand out.

Cons

- Young people means young, inexperienced managers
    - Very disorganized internally, can lead to miscommunication and confusion
    - Internal politics can make switching between departments difficult or impossible
    - Pay is low for the industry standard

Look for feedback from the ranks - my manager had no leadership experience and had been with the company for 6 months, and yet her bosses only spoke to her about her performance, despite having to exposure to her team and our work outside of a Salesforce Dashboard she created for them.

horrible.

I worked at Bluewolf

Pros

young environment with very driven individuals.

Cons

horrible management. conniving sales approach and manipulative interview process. They literally said in the interview, "we work hard but play much harder." I worked my ass off and played never. The company doesn't care for real people; they prefer those willing to succeed at ANY cost. They like to hire brand new college grads but really favor the people who are much older within the same role. For instance, if you come in as a 28 year old with no experience, they love you for you're "old and wise," thus respectable. As a college grad, you're seen as "less than professional and in need of help." Truly a horrible experience.

Needs a better grasp of the individuals working under them. We were overlooked and overworked. NEVER checked in with and never really cared for. I could have contributed greatly to this company had they actually cared to speak with me.

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf