Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com
  www.bluewolf.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Great Place to Jump Start a Career.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability for new employees to gain experience very quickly.
Collaborative workplace, everyone wants you to succeed.
Global company with ability to travel and work out of other offices.

Cons

No solid HR Department
Young enough to still be sorting out some operations (ie, relocation packages & documentation templates)

Great job sharing the company's plan & financials, really helps the whole company stay up to date on where we are going.

133 Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf (View Most Recent)

Excellent.

Current Employee - Global Talent Management  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Global Talent Management in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than a year

Pros

- People: It's not perfect, but I really enjoy the people I have the opportunity to work with each day. It's a fun environment.
    - Work: We do really cool stuff. The cloud industry is booming right now and I love the technology we get to implement and work with daily.
    - Culture: Very down to earth. I don't think the environment is the least bit boring. I really enjoy the atmosphere.
    - Location: The SF office is incredible. I walk in each day and look out onto the Bay Bridge/Treasure Island.

Cons

- Like any growing company, there are processes in place that should be reevaluated. However, as an employee, my job is to play a part in fixing these things and help grow the company.

I really like the people I get to work with.. please keep hiring culture-fits.

Competitive environment, but great for those out to learn

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

The possibilities at a company like this are endless. Dedication, business smarts, and good work ethics are recognized and rewarded. The nature of this entrepreneurial environment is that every employee has a chance to make their mark on the culture, which is great for those prepared to take on the responsibility.

Cons

Given the rapid growth of the company, and a fairly regular turnover rate, there is a lack of dedicated supervision at times. This company is also fueled by numbers; everyone is held to a monthly quota of client-billable hours, and success is measured by how far you've exceeded your goal, which can create a stressful environment and stifle the kind of learning an IT company needs to survive.

Strengthen the support system, not just for newcomers, but across the board. Continue to nurture talent, and create dedicated time for employees to foster their knowledge beyond Salesforce.

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!