There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Great place to start a career in SF. Not so Great if you want to continue your career.

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture. A strong and talented technical team.

Cons

1) There is a lack of Management. Lot of good resources and talented people within the company. But the internal process is broken in places. 2) No clear career path for experienced professionals. 3) Sales oriented company. No appreciation for developer efforts or behind the screen workers. 4) Below market pay. 5) Team keeps changing drastically.Too many farewell notes and welcome notes sent out each week. 6) Bleeding talent. We loose a lot of smart people because of lackluster management.

Advice to Management

Stop looking at numbers to judge company's performance. Look at employee satisfaction as a criteria for judging company performance.

Bluewolf Response

May 9, 2014 – Head of Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. Insights like yours help us to make the changes necessary to create an amazing place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf

1. Amazing Place to Work

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The thing that I love most about Bluewolf is the people that work here. I've never experienced a work environment where every single member of the team is genuinely excited about the work they are doing and the value they are able to bring to their clients. In addition, I love the level of autonomy I am given. Since I am not confined by a set working schedule or constant micro-management, I am able to remain fully focused on delivering superior solutions that exceed my clients needs. I believe that this type of environment fosters innovation and success.

Cons

No Cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep Up the Good Work

2. Amazing place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bluewolf has an amazing culture. The organization provides great work/life balance, a cutting edge entrepreneurial spirit, and senior management are not only smart but have great interpersonal skills. Bluewolf is a work hard play hard type of company that rewards its employees.

Cons

The professional independence and trust Bluewolf gives individuals may not work for everyone. Some individual may need more structure in their professional development.

Advice to Management

More office activities.