Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com
  www.bluewolf.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

I have never learned so much in such a short period of time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At Bluewolf you work with some of the most selfless and gifted people around. We have one of the best recruiting teams around. I have found myself working with new hires who are absolutely brilliant. You don't deal with many egos and people are always willing to help you out. Depending on where you work, travel is not nearly as bad as other consulting firms.

Cons

The "No Vacation Policy" sometimes feels like No Vacation, Policy. You get so entrenched in your projects you forget to take time off in between and you find yourself neck deep in a new one. You need to be proactive in taking time off or you will never get a break.

We talk a lot about growth but can't help but feel, sometimes we are leaving some people behind.

136 Other Employee Reviews for Bluewolf (View Most Recent)

Huge opportunities for career growth across the organization

Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than a year

Pros

This organization is perfect for individuals who are entrepreneurs at heart. They enable every employee to make an impact on a daily basis, and they give us the support to go after our goals. I have been challenged since day 1, and it has been so rewarding to accomplish those challenges with a team like Bluewolf. The focus on working collaboratively, flexibility to own your own path, and the opportunity to challenge yourself is what keeps me here at Bluewolf.

Cons

Bluewolf is growing, so there are challenges with creating new processes. However, the leadership team is very adaptable and does their best to anticipate change. They also encourage us to think out side the box, and are extremely open to hearing our feedback on things we would like to see improved.

Create more formal processes as the company grows.

Awesome culture

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

personal and professional growth, accelerated learning/experience opportunities

Cons

resourcing/staffing not always best; adds strain/burden to rest of team

work-life balance, hire qualified people

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!